Regulations of the online store
- Shop rules
1. General provisions
The SILKARS online store operating at: https://www.silkars.com, is a teleinformation sales platform run by SilkArs sp. Zo.o., ul. Rynek 7, 39-100 Ropczyce, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Rzeszów Commercial Division – National Court Register under KRS number 0000716397, Tax Identification Number: 8181722585, share capital of PLN 6000, referred to in these regulations as “SILKARS”. Terms used in this Regulation mean:
- Shop – online store operating at: https://www.silkars.com
- Client – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, and having the capacity to perform acts in law which, under the terms of these regulations, registers or registers in the Online Store;
- Consumer – a Customer who is a natural person using the Online Store for purposes not directly related to his business or professional activity, who, under the terms of these regulations, registers or registers in the Online Store;
- Working days – all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays;
- Time of order fulfillment – time in which SILKARS will complete the order and forward it to be sent by mail or courier to the address indicated by the Customer;
- Newsletter – information provided via the Internet about news offered by SILKARS
- Store database – a database containing data on transactions and goods that are offered in the store. The database also stores data on customers using the Store to fulfill orders placed by them;
- Shopping Cart – an element of the Store, with the help of which the Customer specifies the details of the order, such as the quantity of products, amount to be paid, delivery address, invoice data, delivery method, payment method, etc .;
- Product page – a page in the Online Store where information about the product is provided;
2. General provisions
- The Seller provides free of charge Regulations before the conclusion of the Agreement via the Store’s website, and the Buyer is obliged to read its contents before placing the order. At the request of the Consumer, it is possible to make the document available in a different way, which enables him to obtain, reproduce and record the content of the Regulations using the IT system he uses.
- To use the Store and place orders it is necessary to have access to the Internet and an installed web browser.
- The website of each product contains information such as: general product description, price, date of the order by the seller, time and delivery method. This information is addressed to the public and constitutes only an invitation to conclude an Agreement.
- Purchase in the Online Store is possible after registration or once as a guest without the need to register (Buy as a guest). 3. Placing orders
- The customer may place orders for 24 (twenty four) hours a day via the website https://www.silkars.com .
- After signing up and logging in, the customer places an order, indicating on the page the product he is interested in, by launching the hidden link under the “Add to basket” field, and then in the Basket indicates the method of receipt and payment for the order.
- In the order (in the Basket), the Customer indicates: the ordered product and the size of the product, if the product is offered in various sizes; the address to which the goods are to be delivered; Delivery method; payment method.
- In the store there is no possibility to make a payment on delivery (cash in hand of the courier).
- The ordering procedure ends when the client opens the hidden link under the “I order and pay” field. Performing this action means placing an order and concluding a purchase agreement with SILKARS for the products covered by the order.
- Until the Client starts the hidden link under the “I order and pay” field, the Customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and the contents of the basket. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Client and the information available on the website.
- The SILKARS email address provided during registration sends a message confirming the acceptance of the order for execution, including all the important elements of the order.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found at https://www.silkars.com
- Consolidation, security and access to the order data and the Sales Regulations are made via e-mail. Here, at any time, you can read the sales regulations, download it and print it out. Earlier orders are available as part of the account after logging in. The SILKARS online store does not store the content of contracts.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish. 4. Connection of orders
- If you want to combine several orders, please make sure that the customer makes a payment with a single bank transfer, which should include the amount of all ordered products with one transport cost. In the transfer title, please enter individual order numbers that should be completed jointly.
5. Prices of goods
- The Online Store places information about its offer on the website https://www.silkars.com and offers the goods in the Online Store database via the Internet.
- The prices on the Online Store website placed on the product offered on the Product Website are given in net amounts and VAT tax; they are given in Polish zlotys, they do not contain information on shipping costs.
- The binding price and the final price of the product is its price given on the Product Website at the time of ordering by the Customer.
- Information on the total value of the order, including shipping costs, is presented at https://www.silkars.com after the Customer has selected the form of delivery of the order and payment method
- Solar reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer on an ongoing basis and to carry out and cancel all types of promotional campaigns and sales.The above permission does not affect orders placed before the effective date of the price change, the conditions of promotional campaigns or sales and they will be implemented on the current basis.
- Promotions in the Online Store can not be combined.
- The prices of goods in the Online Store are only valid when placing orders via the Internet at https://www.silkars.com .6. Forms of payment and delivery
- Payments for ordered products can be made:
- fast online transfer,
- a simple transfer to a bank account
- SILKARS will allow you to make electronic payments for ordered products using the system offered by PRZELEWY24.
- In the event that the bank account of the seller has not been recognized as the amount due within 2 days from the date of order approval, the contract concluded between the customer and the seller is terminated.
- The ordered goods are delivered via the DHL (Express) Poland sp. Z oo forwarding company based in Warsaw.
- The current delivery price list is available in the Online Store at: Delivery forms 7. Order processing
- By completing the order, one should understand the delivery of ordered products to the customer.
- Orders will be processed immediately after submission.
- The order will be processed no later than thirty days after the consumer orders.
- If SILKARS can not fulfill the order due to unavailability of the ordered product, immediately, however, within thirty days from the date of the Customer’s order, will inform the Customer and if he received the payment – he will refund the entire sum received from the Customer.
- The Solar Internet Shop undertakes to deliver products free from defects. 8. Terms of complaint (notification of non-compliance of consumer good with the contract
- Complaints should be submitted to the following address: SILKARS sp. Z oo, ul. Rynek 7, 39-100 Ropczyce
- When submitting a complaint, the advertised product should be delivered to Solar with the proof of purchase and a completed complaint form available at the Complaints and Returns address .
- SILKARS will consider the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of submitting the complaint.
- In the case of considering a complaint in favor of the customer, SILKARS will repair or replace the advertised goods for a new, wholesome or refund the value of the purchased goods.
9. The right to withdraw from the contract
- You may withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (SILKARS sp. Z o. O, Rynek 7, 39-100 Ropczyce, e-mail: email@example.com , tel. +48 605 858 282) about your a decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. In order to keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- Effects of withdrawal from the contract: In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we return to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by you other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by us), immediately, and in in any case, no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed of your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will return the payment to the account number indicated in the exchange / withdrawal form. You will not incur any fees in connection with this return. We can withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, depending on which event occurs first. If the consumer has received the items in connection with the contract, you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items. You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
10. Online store newsletter
- The customer has the opportunity to subscribe to the Online Store Newsletter.
- The newsletter is sent only to people who have expressed a desire to receive it.
- By subscribing to the Newsletter, the customer must agree to the correspondence sent to him by SILKARS electronically, and must consent to the processing of personal data in the necessary for this purpose.
- The customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, to do this, start the link in the email with the newsletter or contact SILKARS. 11. Personal data
- During registration in the Online Store, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data related to the execution of orders made in the Online Store.
- Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926, as amended) in a way that prevents access to third parties.
- Compatible with the above By law, Customers have the right to inspect their personal data, correct them and request removal. 12. Intellectual property
- All copyrights to product images belong to the Seller.
- It is prohibited to use the Store in a way that violates the rights of the Seller or other entities.
- It is forbidden to distribute without any consent of the Seller any elements of the Store (descriptions or photos of products), in particular the logo of the Store and SilkArs.
13. Final provisions
Completion of service provision
- SILKARS reserves the right to cease providing services by blocking the User Account that is gross or persistent:
- activities that may hinder or destabilize the operation of the Online Store are allowed,
- it works to the detriment of SILKARS, acting contradictory
with these Regulations,
- it avoids making a payment for the placed Order on time, in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations,
- in the event that the User undertakes activities that are not contrary to the Regulations and are considered undesirable by SILKRS, SILKARS will notify the User via e-mail, requesting immediate cessation of taking such actions.
- on the account being blocked, the User will be informed by e-mail on the day of blocking.
- the User’s account will be unblocked by SILKARS, based on the explanations provided by the User, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org if they are considered sufficient by SILKARS.
- The re-provision of services by unblocking the User’s account depends on the SILKARS decision.
- The cessation of the provision of services does not affect the performance of contracts concluded by the Seller and the Customer whose User account has been blocked.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the generally applicable law, in particular the Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014 item 827) shall apply.
- All names of goods offered for sale by SILKARS in the Online Store are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved on the basis of the provisions of the Industrial Property Law Act (Journal of Laws No. 119 of 2003, item 1117).
- In the event of a change in the Regulations, orders placed before the change date to these Regulations will be implemented on the basis of the rules in force prior to the introduction of the changes.
- These Regulations are valid from August 1, 2018.